ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate development industry. They are looking to add a Development Manager to their team who will take the lead on overseeing all aspects of development of assigned projects from project acquisition, design and zoning, construction and project completion.
Why Work Here
- Casual environment and the culture is less rigid
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Company is doing well and growing
About the Opportunity
- Work with Senior Management Team to assist in feasibility analysis for new projects
- Oversee approval processes, design and engineering consultants, consultant and project invoices, and coordinate with Accounting
- Work with municipalities and various levels of authorities to negotiate, coordinate and further the progress of various projects
- Collaborate with legal counsel and advisors on various agreements
- Work with property management to prepare operating budgets and design specifications
- Monitor project progress, schedule and reporting to Senior Leadership Team
- Responsible for creating and managing budgets and pro formas in partnership with Accounting/Finance and Director of Cost Management/Cost Consultant
- Designation is an asset
- 8-10 years of development management experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
$110,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23891.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.