About the Opportunity
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 helpdesk support
- Manage incidents, service requests and escalations IT Service Management Tool
- Follows-up on outstanding incidents and escalations to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Adheres to defined IT Service Management processes (change, incident, problem and service request) and operates within defined service levels
- Participate in on-call rotation and is expected to respond within the service level targets
- Assists with centralized systems deployment and IT asset management
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Desktop applications, SaaS applications and basic network connectivity
- Establish and maintain positive, effective working relationships with users, co-workers and vendors
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team of technology professionals
- Design and develop end-user FAQ and training documentation
- Willing to travel within the Vancouver area to branch locations (5%-10%) post-Covid
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in information systems support or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Great customer service skills with an ability to demonstrate empathy
- Excellent communication problem-solving skills
- Strong support knowledge of Windows 10, Exchange/Outlook, O365 Suite, OKTA, VPN, SaaS based applications and iOS and mobile devices.
- Experience supporting both onsite and remote users
- Experience managing Active Directory accounts, groups, OUs, GPOs etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with creating and managing desktop images
- Minimum of two years of related experience in desktop support role, and one year in a client/server environment
- Experience successfully managing multiple technology-related tasks and/or projects
- Expertise in the deployment and support of enterprise backup and recovery strategies and virtual desktop infrastructure Understanding of basic networking concepts including routing, subnets and firewalls
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with users and stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced, mission critical technology support environment
- Very proficient in the installation, use, and support of Windows and cloud-based applications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28320.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.