About the Company
Our client is a very successful financial services company and they are looking to hire a Data Governance Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- We need someone who has strong experience with data governance, data profiling, data quality standards, data compliance (for audits), data dictionaries/glossaries, data templates, metadata management, etc across (preferably) financial/investments environments
- We need someone who will spend half of their day talking to the various business units (or data stewards/data owners) on WHY and HOW they should be adhering to the data governance policies/standards that are being put in place
- Proven understanding of the above Data Governance concepts, policies and processes
- At least 2 years of experience focusing on Data Governance within an enterprise organization
- Experience dealing with the business on DG adoption/implementation/compliance/enforcement
- Very good communication and presentation skills (business-facing role)
- Able to commute to downtown office (when safe to do so)
- Exposure to financial services/investments vertical is a plus
- Informatica EDC, Attacama (or other vendor) toolset exposure is a bonus
- Past hands-on technical exposure to DW, SQL, ETL, BI is a plus but not the focus of this position
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 400488
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.