Our client, a fun and friendly technology company, is looking to add a Data Integration Engineer. This person will be responsible for all current and new application development and integrations with financial systems and ERP.
About the Opportunity
- Define, design, develop and maintain custom systems integration
- Work with the Finance team to ensure that the integration between operational and financial systems are accurate and up to date
- Develop integrations (coding) based on business and financial needs and requirements
- Write and update user documentation, including: features, modules, requirements, and areas of risk for each project
- Maintain existing software applications environment providing ongoing updates, repairs and modifications
- Continuous review of code to look for process improvement and efficiency
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience integrating data systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience integrating various systems with financial ERP's (GP Preferred)
- In-depth, hands on experience with (ETL) data from various systems and sources, such as: Excel, Flat files, MS SQL Server/MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience using SSIS or other ETL tool sets
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012 and PostgreSQL
- API Development and integration
- C# Scripting experience
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24308.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.