About the Opportunity
- Compile and sort production data on a regular basis from multiple sources and consolidate for data entry
- Code, enter, and process production data timely and accurately on an ERP system
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with the internal team to gather data, identify incomplete information and/or any discrepancies and assist in resolving such challenges
- Scan production worksheets, daily logs etc. where applicable, along with filing and organizing backup documents
- Verify entered data with source documents
- 2+ years of relevant data entry and administrative experience
- Microsoft Excel intermediate (no pivot tables, or vlookups)
- Highly organized, flexible and able to deal with changing priorities
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #306396.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.