About the Opportunity
- Website content transferred from legacy web content management system (CMS) to new CMS
- Continuous quality checks on transferred content
- Daily improvements in transcription speed as new techniques and shortcuts are discovered
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Organizational and time management skills accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to optimize repetitive tasks, ability to adapt to new
- Working methods, proficient typing and transcription
- Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint), Windows 10 shortcuts, Chrome extensions
- Nice to have web content management systems, such as Craft CMS and Shopify
$19 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28869.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.