About the Opportunity
- Update spreadsheets based on cheques received
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years performing data entry
- Intermediate excel/tech savvy individual is preferred
$17 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29913.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.