About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for a Data Analytics Specialist. This role will work hands-on with audit teams to develop,, document and perform data analytics using Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs).
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team.
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Work directly with audit teams in conducting their audit with relevant and appropriate data analytics, including providing suggestions over scripts that can support the teams analysis of data
- Collaborate with audit teams and auditees to determine methods to extract data from various systems and ensure the quality of data extracted is complete, reliable and usable
- Execute and run CAATs software to analyze data, perform data reconciliations and identify data anomalies including risk factors and potential fraud
- Analyze, document, present analytical results to audit teams and provide conclusions/recommendations on data related issues
- Develop and maintain data analytics script repository, codes, documents and manage security, storage and backup of data and program audit trails
- Identify new trends in data analysis including scripts, tools and risks associated with CAATs technique including big data
- Provide training and support to various audit teams in utilizing CAATs to perform data analytics
- Work with audit teams to identify areas that could benefit from data analysis and visualization tools in their reports
- CPA and/or CISA designation
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (Data Analysis within IT Audit)
- Experience with SQL, MS Excel, Data Extraction/ Data Mining tools
- Good with visualization tools such as PowerPoint, Tableau, or QlikView
- Experience with audit related software like CAAT, ACL or R
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27442.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.