About the Opportunity
- Gather, mine, analyze and reconcile cash data from various sources and compile information into a usable format to analyze and present results to internal and external customers
- Ensure data is accurate and consistently maintained; troubleshoot inconsistencies. Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality, includes data reconciliation to identify data anomalies
- Perform a high volume of cash reconciliations and cash clearing transactions
- Analyze data for the purpose of identifying data anomalies, drawing conclusions, and determining scope of impact
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for effective decision support
- Participates in special projects as deemed necessary by management
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands on finance experience in financial analysis or data analysis
- Experience with Power BI or a similar tool and SQL
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #284389.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.