About the Opportunity
- Understanding industry, consumer, and menu trends to form insights and actionable strategic business recommendations to achieve goals and objectives.
- Gathering and analyzing data from multiple internal and external data sources to derive meaningful and useful insights and identify opportunities.
- Performing post-program results analysis and providing analytical support with insights to answer key business questions and requests.
- Analyzing competitors’ selection and pricing to make strategic changes and product scouting as needed.
- Provide proactive analysis and guest insight driven recommendations against all key business drivers, including supporting business performance reporting and identifying key insights against period-to-period drivers, opportunities, and risks.
- Working with cross-functional teams for monthly/quarterly/yearly and long-range business projects.
- Managing day-to-day delivery of business reviews, competitive intelligence, and promotional drivers.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on pricing, promotions, operations, marketing, to drive menu engineering strategy.
- Responsible for the development of insights across a broad set of menu categories that encompass the Brands umbrella and leveraging a variety of data sources to highlight key business drivers influencing menu performance.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of restaurant management principles and key performance drivers and measurements
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft 360, especially Excel, PowerPoint & Power BI
- University degree in Business/Accounting/Economics
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #375228.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.