Our client is looking for a Data Analyst for a data clean up and metrics building initiative on a 2 Month Contract with the potential to extend.
About the Opportunity
- Experience cleaning up data from different sources. Conducting Data validity checks
- Creating KPI and Metrics from data collated for senior management/board to view, including ability to provide the story behind the numbers
- Examining various variables that exist while mapping data and consolidating data from different sources to a common excel platform
- Highlight potential risks during data consolidation and work with Finance Director to manage those
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Excellent with data and strong skills on the analytics side
- Advanced excel user
- Ability to write macros is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong work ethic and ability to pick up on additional tasks and be proactive
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27923.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.