About the Opportunity
- Vulnerability management (including penetration testing) and threat management (including threat hunting)
- Password audits
- Data loss prevention management and taking service ownership of our vulnerability management products (Bitsight, Qualys etc)
- Threat management, threat modelling, and identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Determine the relevance of the threat to our business, through the application of a risk-based methodology and take action or pass action on to the relevant teams to counter the threat
- Identify vulnerabilities using multiple technologies (vulnerability scans, penetration testing reports, Bitsight ratings, etc.) and operate the vulnerability management process ensuring remediation to target
- 5+ years in a Cyber Security / IT Security related roles
- CISSP is preferred
- Experience being part of Red and Blue teams/tasks
- In depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Strong experience with networking infrastructure (eg Checkpoint)
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools similar to Bitsight, Qualys, Burp, etc
- Experience working in large geographically dispersed global organizations
- Experience with governing vulnerability management processes and technologies.
- Experience with the creation of reports, dashboards and metrics for presentation to senior management.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 is a plus
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27684.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.