About the Company
Our client is large company in the construction industry, and they are looking to hire a Cyber Security Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- This is the only Cyber security specialist and will be the go-to person for any cyber security related projects
- The candidate will be working closely with the external consultants and vendors and ensure they meet the organizational requirements / SLAs for cyber
- This will be a 'generalist' position which will involve both hands-on work (technical) as well as policy and governance tasks for cybersecurity
- We are looking for someone who has a history of hands-on positions (e.g., securing servers/networks/firewalls/etc.) and has strong skills in cyber policy/procedure/pen testing/assessments/etc
- This person also needs strong communication skills as they will be providing reporting to senior management.
- This person should have good Project Management skills, Strong Cyber Security experience and a Consultative mindset
- History of hands-on IT infrastructure administration experience (servers, networks, firewalls, etc)
- Proven skills in cybersecurity - from monitoring to incident response to proactive testing/assessments
- Experience implementing cybersecurity best practices and tools
- Great communication skills - experience providing reporting to senior management
- Ability to commute to the office 2 days per week in East York
- CISSP is desired
- Palo Alto experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 348686
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.