About the Company
Our client is a successful midsize company in Toronto and they are looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst.
About the Opportunity
- The Director of IT is looking to add their first Cyber-focused position in the company
- This Specialist will work closely with the IT team and the IT vendors to manage the Cyber environment for the company
- This person will handle everything from high-level tasks (e.g., working on policy/procedures) and low-level (e.g., log monitoring)
- We are looking for someone who is a 'generalist' in Cyber and has been exposed to a little bit of everything in Cyber
- This is a very hands-on position
- Bonus items: Palo Alto Firewalls, Meraki Switches/Routers, Azure experience. This role will report to the Director of IT
- Proven history of progressive Cybersecurity positions in midsize environments
- Previous/current hands-on cybersecurity operational positions (endpoint/server/network security + security tools)
- Experience managing cyber policies/procedures, lead programs/projects, managing vendor(s), audits/assessments, remediation, etc
- Always staying current on security trends and latest threats/vulnerabilities
- Very good English communication skills
- Able to commute to downtown Toronto twice per week
- Experience implementing user cyber training and proven success in user adoption of cyber policies
- Cyber certifications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 348004
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.