About the Opportunity
- Resolve service-related questions and process customer calls
- Answer customer/broker policy and billing inquiries
- Proficient in broker-facing systems and able to provide proactive broker support
- Provide broker and internal support on information input processes
- Competent communication skills
- Strong keyboard and systems navigation skills
- Basic understanding of necessary underwriting principles and authorities
- Proficient in customer service and policy service skills
- Technical skills
- Developed customer service skills
- Developed teamwork skills
- Competent billing/processing and product/underwriting knowledge
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. We only accept documents in Word format. Please be sure to quote job # 14543 when referencing the job and a recruiter will be in touch with you if you are qualified for the position applied for.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
About Lannick Group of Companies
Founded in 1985, Lannick Group of Companies has grown into the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Lannick Group includes Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, and Lannick Technology, and specializes in providing best-in-class professionals at all levels and roles. Lannick Group takes pride in the fact that our brand reputation and expertise has led to fill ratios that are well above industry standards. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.