About the Opportunity
- Assist with order entry and fulfillment, prepare shipments, and create invoices
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and problem-solving skills by handling customer inquiries and providing solutions
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support
- Possess 1+ years of experience in a similar role i.e., Customer Service or Administration
- Strong customer service skills and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28845.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.