About the Opportunity
- Receive inbound phone calls and emails from customers, employees and vendors
- Document tickets and respond to inbound messages in a professional manner
- Work with the business units, Shared Service Centre, company tools and assets, and other business partners to resolve inbound inquiries
- Communicate ticket resolution to appropriate contacts and maintain ticket documentation
- Develop a general understanding of internal processes and policies as defined by the Shared Service Centre in order to respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Work with the team to resolve and communicate resolutions to customer inquiries, escalating issues to Customer Support Specialists or Supervisors
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in customer support or accounts receivable environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Experience using SAP, JDE or related ERP applications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19202.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit