About the Company
Our client is a successful SaaS software company in KW looking to hire a CTO / VP of Engineering for a mostly remote full-time position to help them continue modernizing their SaaS product and lead a team of smart and driven developers.
About the Opportunity
- Own and manage all aspects of Software Engineering for a team of 10+ developers (onshore and offshore) in an Agile environment
- Own the technology stack roadmap (currently Python / React) for product development
- Drive architecture/design, code reviews, best practices for development and delivery
- Continue to improve all aspects of development - automation, CI/CD, Devops, security, cloud, APIs, etc
- Participate in C-level strategy for the organization as it relates to product development
You have experience:
- Proven progressive hands-on full stack development/architecture experience with enterprise SaaS platforms (not too far removed from hands-on architecture experience)
- Proven development team building and management experience
- Experience developing tech stack roadmaps, refactoring code
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred but any is fine)
- Strong Data experience (RDBMS, etc.)
- CI/CD experience/understanding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferably exposure to Linux / Python ecosystems
- Experience with Mobile (Native)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 325084.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.