About the Company
Our client is a not-for-profit corporation, and they are looking to hire a CRM Reports Developer to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Dashboards and reports utilizing Power BI, SSRS and other modern reporting technologies
- Development of SSRS reports and ad hoc reports on other legacy systems
- Documentation of dashboards and reports
- Contribute to technical discussions regarding the design of the Dynamics 365 reporting environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of report development experience required
- Experience working with a regulatory body or delegated administrative authority an asset
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is essential
- Significant experience in a report development capacity across the Microsoft Stack
- Excellent SQL Server skills including SQL Server stored procedures, SQL Views and SSIS
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior organizational skills
- Personal drive and self-motivation
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with team members
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 300140.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.