About the Company
Our client is a pioneer of precision health platforms, used by doctors to safely reverse diabetes and chronic diseases. They are looking for a CRM Developer-Zendesk.
About the Opportunity
- The CRM Developer is responsible for all the internal tools development with primary focus on Zendesk and Jira
- You will also work with all levels of stakeholders internally and externally to improve usage of Zendesk and Jira
- Managing Zendesk and Jira instances, including day-to-day configuration, feature customization/development, third-party integration, flow setup, monitoring, as well as troubleshooting
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Zendesk AND Jira administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- Working knowledge of developer tools including Zendesk SDK and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills in analyzing large datasets using SQL and JQuery
- Working knowledge of developer tools including Jira Service Desk (JSD), APIs, Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can handle internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Unix based systems (Linux)
- Strong experience in SSO, LDAP, and third party tool development and integration
- Strong experience with Zendesk and Jira API
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
$70,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30511.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.