About the Company
Our client located on Toronto's west end is currently hiring a CRM Developer on a 6 month contract. In this role, you will play a vital role in the enhancement and development of the existing systems while working on business enhancing projects.
About the Opportunity
- Proficient with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Online and On-Premise
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 Report Builder
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Solutions and Versioning
- Proficient in Plugins, Custom Workflows development with C# and Visual Studio
- Good knowledge of Dynamics REST Web API and SOAP Web Service capabilities
- Experience migrating from CRM to Dynamics 365
- Expertise in Dynamics CRM customization and deployment
- Help the team in troubleshooting and resolving deployment/development issues
- Experienced in debugging plugins/workflows/web resources
- Experienced in using unit testing frameworks
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft Great Plan Implementation
- Familiar with Scribe (TIBCO solutions)
- Familiar with .Net Framework
- Experience with Source Control tools such as VSTS or Git
- Familiar with Agile software development such as Scrum
- Familiar with Ecommerce platform Kentico
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26150.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.