About the Opportunity
- Responsible for collection of $130 million plus yearly.
- Authority to establish lines of credit for accounts up to $200,000. Considerable judgment and tact are needed to maintain good customer relations.
- Authority to hold or release orders on customer accounts within set guidelines.
- Perform all related duties associated with the position independently with only unusual or high-risk circumstances discussed with Director, Finance. Prioritize daily workload and tasks of the department.
- Provides functional/technical advice and direction in a specific field of knowledge to influence the thinking and actions of others
- As an internal / external expert in a field of knowledge, influences the actions and outcomes for a range of functions in the company.
- Shapes strategy and policy, and influences the direction of people management as a seasoned expert in a field of knowledge
- Several years experience in credit in a similar environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #389464.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.