About the Opportunity
- Monitoring and collection activities related to obtaining collection of Accounts Receivable outstanding accounts in a fast-paced, goal-oriented collections department
- Contact clients and make daily customer calls to obtain payments and/or ascertain issues related to non-payment
- Regular issuance of client collection letters and statement of accounts for aging accounts
- Assessing credit of existing and new clients
- Applying deductions to clients where applicable
- Knowledge and ability to support Accounts Receivable staff relating to Accounts Receivable reports, cash receipts, banking and data entry
- Knowledge and ability to prepare Accounts Receivable reports and audit reports as required
- 3-5 years high volume corporate experience in Accounts Receivable collections
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using SAP is an asset
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27028.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.