About the Opportunity
- Collection and reconciliation of accounts receivable based on the agreed upon terms with customers
- Secures/pulls invoices or paperwork to resolve client disputes or concerns
- Coordinates collection of delinquent accounts, identification of any potential or escalating issues to the Credit Manager, as well as recommending/addressing client accounts for collection
- Provides excellent customer service, promotes positive collections atmosphere within the team
- Foster effective working relationships with other internal departments as required to ensure effective collections of customer accounts.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets as necessary when dealing with large volumes
- Any other duties as assigned
- Experience with B2B Collections
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Able to go permanent
$16 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25703.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.