About the Opportunity
- Review and analyze customer purchase requirements relative to acceptable credit risk and appropriate credit levels and order release controls
- Accounts Receivable reconciliations, AR Account reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date client information (i.e. billing address, telephone number, contact name, etc.)
- Collect accounts as close to terms of sale as practical through the application of effective collection techniques
- Process departmental reports in a timely manner
- Maintain sufficient up-to-date information for existing customers on which credit action levels and control may be based such as financial statements, credit reports and involvement in credit groups
- Pro-actively perform routine communication and reminders on customer’s account to accelerate AR collection; liaise with customers and other departments to solve customer concerns
- 3-month contract position
- 5-7 years of Accounts Receivable/Credit Analysis experience
- Strong Excel, large ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills
$25 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29183.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.