About the Opportunity
- Review new and existing accounts to assess credit risk; set limits and payments terms in accordance to credit policy
- Review credit worthiness of accounts in accordance with credit limit approval levels
- Contact customers on past due invoices and short payments on assigned portfolios
- Release orders consistently throughout the day based on credit status of customer accounts
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS) is required
- Knowledge of Credit and Collections principles, process, regulations and standards
- Credit, collection and Accounts Receivable experience (3-5 years), preferably in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with any ERP system
- Experience with JD Edwards, AS 400, or SAP
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25429.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.