About the Company
Our client is a growing company in the cannabis industry. They are looking for a Costing Analyst to join their organization responsible for the financial aspects of the bill of material for each product.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial
- Growth oriented – Lots of opportunities for professional advancement!
- Company is looking to continue to grow and expand in the Cannabis market and looking to be a market leader for years to come
About the Opportunity
- Financial aspects of the bill of material (BoM) for each product
- Monitor engineering changes to help ensure accurate data
- Lead meetings with other teams and consolidate info from various departments involved
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, such as Product Development, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing etc.
- Participate in cost saving initiatives using inputs from R&D, Operations and Marketing
- Participate in defining functional needs, configuration specifications and business analysis requirements on the NAV ERP
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience with 2-3 years of Manufacturing and standard costing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level excel skills is an asset
$60,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28872.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.