About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing organization and they are looking to onboard a Costing Analyst to lead the costing, inventory and budgeting processes while regularly business partnering with the operations team.
- Family orientated culture that is very supportive and collaborative
- HQ is big on team building and group functions
- Promoting from within is always first priority
- Summer hours and half day Fridays
About the Opportunity
- Conduct complex reconciliations of both financial and non-financial manufacturing data
- Conduct inventory management processes through business partnering with operations and sales management groups
- Collaborate with operations management to ensure opex spending is accounted for and accrued for in appropriate cost centres
- Perform weekly analysis on production cost / volume variances and report / resolve variances
- Support the full cycle accounting and month end close process by preparing complex journal entries
- Prepare month end management reporting packages and present financials in management meetings
- CPA or equivalent years experience
- 3 to 4 years experience in financial reporting, full cycle accounting
- Experience with reconciling large data sets
- Strong Excel skills
- Preference given to those with costing experience
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26334.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.