About the Opportunity
- Review analyst and provide commentary around operations KPI (i.e labour efficiencies, cost analysis, etc.)
- Analyze costs and provide various analyst to standard cost
- Review and analyst COGS and provide commentary
- Assist in month end closing process and book relevant journal entries
- Business partner with operations finance and supply chain finance
- Assist with standard cost update at the start of fiscal year
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required
- University degree with CPA (preferred)
- 4+ years in a manufacturing/costing environment
- Strong experience with cost accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within FP&A is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #338263.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.