About the Company
Our client is a growing technology organization who delivers world class products, services, and solutions. They are looking to add a Cost Accountant to their team to be responsible for the overall maintenance and administration of costing activities.
Why Work Here
- Great supportive and close environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- Company is going through rapid growth
About the Opportunity
- Create, analyze and maintain SAP standard costs for all manufactured and buy-in product
- Inventory Reporting and Analysis – DIO, Turns, E&O, vs plan and target
- Cost analysis on product, order, customer gross margin
- Ensure compliance with company transfer pricing rules
- Manufacturing variance analysis – Production order variances
- Provide assistance in ensuring that effective financial controls are in compliance
- Participate in training process within the Accounting Department as required
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3+ years experience in cost accounting role within a manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of SAP
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25473.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.