About the Company
Our client is an Asset Management Company. They are looking for a full-time Corporate Tax Manager
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- High engagement scores across Company
- People love working there
- Great work life balance
- Very close team
- Annually rated as Best Employer to Work For
- You will perform corporate tax work which can include preparing/reviewing tax provisions, income and other tax returns, tax research/tax consulting, tax planning and analysis, leading of tax engagements and managing tax audits.
- Review of tax processes.
- You will work on special projects on an as-needed basis.
- University degree, preferably with focus on finance or accounting or relevant working experience
- At least two years of Canadian Corporate tax experience.
- CPA or equivalent, or Master of Taxation.
- Completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Courses Level 1 & 2.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390944
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.