- You will perform corporate tax work which can include preparing/reviewing tax provisions, income and other tax returns, tax research/tax consulting, tax planning and analysis, and managing tax audits.
- Review of tax processes.
- You will work on special projects on an as needed basis.
- CPA or equivalent, or Master of Taxation.
- At least 4 years of corporate tax experience.
- 4 to 7 years of working experience in accounting/tax, corporate tax experience required, financial industry and transfer pricing tax experience an asset. Public accounting tax experience and/or financial industry experience an asset.
- Completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Courses Level 1 & 2 an asset.
- You will bring leadership, effective communication, and presentation skills to the team and the ability to work with teams.
- You are detailed and results-oriented.
- Knowledge of using tax research database (such as CCH IntelliConnect).
- Knowledge of corporate tax preparation software (e.g., Tax prep).
- Solid understanding of tax accounting standards.
- In-depth knowledge of income tax legislation and practices with respect to a variety of different types of corporate and other taxes.
- Independent worker, positive attitude and team player.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387661.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.