About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Corporate FP&A Manager who will play a key role in the company’s long-range planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis processes
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities with over 250 roles in Finance, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Close knit teams, mix of tenure
About the Opportunity
- Developing and managing timelines for the Company’s long-range planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Leading development of guiding principles and assumptions for long-range planning and budgeting
- Working closely with OU finance to consolidate company forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans
- Analyzing OU submissions, ensuring data integrity, developing a thorough understanding of financials, and challenging where appropriate
- Assisting in development of commentary and presentations for Senior Management and BoD
- Providing support for ad hoc analytics and special projects to enable SLT decision-making
- Helping drive continuous improvement of the company-wide FP&A processes
- Supporting execution of a multi-year end-to-end FP&A transformation, including process optimization, implementation of a technology enabler, and associated talent reskilling
- Developing, motivating, and managing 1 direct report
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience with focus on FP&A, preferably with a public company
- Advanced financial modeling and analytics capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #328654.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.