The Corporate Financial Planning Analyst will support the achievement of corporate objectives by compiling and reporting on budget and forecast information for both internal and external customers. This role will also compile and provide monthly management reporting of actual financial results.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate and compile quarterly/annual budget/forecast for internal and external reporting
- Effectively gather data from various stakeholders for budget/forecast creation
- Prepare detailed gross profit variance analyses and budget reports for global consolidation
- Provide timely and relevant reporting and analysis of performance against budget and historical results to facilitate sound decision making
- Prepare budget review presentations and management reporting packages
- Responsible for segments of monthly accruals, analyses and quarterly reporting packages
- Proactively pursue continuous improvement of financial information systems and processes
- Support the implementation/upgrade of relevant systems
- Support compliance activities, audits, SOX, etc.
- Independently manage assigned initiatives with professional judgement and skill
- Work closely within a team of 4 Financial Analysts
- University-level education with a professional accounting designation (CPA) required
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience required within a financial planning role
- Excellent communication, verbal and written with ability to build a collaborative relationship
- Attention to detail is essential with a focus on high quality of deliverables
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and take initiative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently under pressure within strict deadlines
- Sound analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with SAP would be a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24338.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.