About the Company
Our client is a leading property management company. This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large company where you will always be challenged. As a Corporate Controller, you will manage and oversee external and internal reporting, treasury, cash flow reporting and the consolidation of the annual budget.
Why Work Here
- Supportive, engaging culture
- Everyone gets along very well - excellent dynamic within Company
About the Opportunity
- Review monthly consolidated statements and KPI for internal reporting to executive team
- External quarterly and annual financial statements and MD&A along with working papers
- Assist with completion of prospectuses for equity and debt offerings
- Assist and support the initial preparation, planning and forecasting of and subsequent monitoring of annual budgets
- Consolidate the annual budget(s) and key performance indicators
- Ownership of treasury functions: review and approve all bank reconciliations, review banking forms for new accounts and changes to accounts, maintain user profiles on on-line banking applications, review wire transfers and authorize payments
- Manage all the internal and external audits by working closely with internal and external auditors
- Income Tax returns for all nominee corporations and filing of the Trust and Partnership tax returns
- Oversee AP and AR departments
- CPA, CA
- 7-10 years of experience within public company reporting ideally in Real Estate
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail and strong leadership experience
$160,000 - $185,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28369.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.