About the Company
Our client is a premier software solutions provider to the design and manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Corporate Controller to provide support with full-cycle accounting, month-end close and financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- Highly visible position that has opportunities to further progress
- Extremely stable company that is family oriented and working closely with a very strong mentor.
About the Opportunity
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Reports directly to VP Finance but will work closely with the entire executive team
- Direct reports to the Controller will include 2-3 team members of the finance/admin team
- Responsible for the financial reporting of a group of (currently) 3 companies, including one based in the US
- Oversight/preparation of any/all reconciliations, adjustments or schedules to support timely and accurate monthly, annual or ad hoc reporting
- Oversight or assistance with customer invoicing and collections as required
- Oversight or assistance with vendor invoice postings and payments
- Oversight or assistance with bank account reconciliation and maintenance
- Oversight or assistance with finance aspects of human resource management – employee set-up, benefits administration, payroll processing.
- Oversight or preparation and submission of tax (VAT, payroll, other) or other government filings
- Manage relations with external partners – bank and/or other finance, audit
- Prepare cash-flow forecast to support the short and mid-term objectives of the businesses
- Maintain periodic KPI reports for/as defined by the VP Finance
- Prepare other ad-hoc financial or other analysis as requested by the VP Finance or other Executives / Senior Management
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years of Finance/Accounting related experience
- Strong hands on full-cycle accounting experience
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #385986.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.