About the Company
Our client is a leading group adventure travel company. They are currently looking for a Corporate Controller to take responsibility for corporate reporting and consolidations, amongst other various related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Global organization that is set up financially well to be in a position to acquire competing companies as the industry rebounds; strong financial funding is secured to operate the business
- High calibre team of professionals with a fantastic corporate culture
About the Opportunity
- Accountable for the organization's accounting and financial close functions
- Oversee the group consolidation of all divisional reporting packages from the regional offices
- Review and recommend accounting policy for complex transactions
- Oversee accounts receivable/credit/collections, accounts payable
- Manage global audit including working with auditors with respect to year-end review
- Accountable for ensuring that the Company’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial and bank reporting is timely, accurate, and in compliance with GAAP
- Preparation of the Company’s financial and management reports including internal monthly financial reporting of actuals versus budget and the quarterly statutory financial statements, notes and Management Discussion and Analysis
- Analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management's attention
- Partner with FP&A to support business leaders
- Responsible for the development, implementation and adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate with the recommendation and implementation of improved internal control processes
- Support for developing/implementing/evolving Internal Controls including ICFR
- Oversee the quarterly and annual external audit functions
- A leader in accounting and finance process improvements
- CPA, CA with industry experience
- Experience at a global company
- Manager level and above (ideally 7-10 years of experience)
- Internal controls experience is a strong asset
- ERP implementation is a strong asset
Highly competitive and dependant on candidate experience.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29777.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.