About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company and is traded on the TSX-V. This role directly reports into the CFO and will act as the head of all financial reporting requirements for this organization.
This role manages the production internal /external financial statements, external MD&A, treasury, tax, planning, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and many other aspects of the financial processes for this well established department.
Why work here
- Great work life balance, little overtime
- Laid back and professional office setting in the heart of the financial district
- Just completed a major acquisition
- Long-term staff, people want to stay at this company
- Promotion opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly / quarterly external consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Present internal month end reporting packages
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare external management discussion and analysis reporting package
- Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Accounting Personnel while being hands-on in processes
- Collaborate with General Counsel, External Regulators and Executive Leadership / B.O.D
- Provide in accordance with deadlines all regulatory reporting requirements
- Maintain internal controls in accordance with IFRS and work with Audit Committee
- Facilitate basic corporate finance and treasury functions
- Other ad-hoc projects as requested
- IFRS – Preparing external consolidated financial statements plus MD&A
- 4 plus years of experience as a Manager / Controller of Financial Reporting role
- Experience with corporate tax, payroll is an asset
- Strong communicator
$120,000 to $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24932.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.