About the Company
Our client is a leading global management services company with a multitude of expanding business lines. They are currently looking for a Corporate Accounting Manager will be supporting the Corporate Finance division at the company and is responsible for the month-end and year-end close as it relates to corporate accounting.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced culture of support, growth, and collaboration within the company
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Vast opportunities for growth and advancement with performance
About the Opportunity
- Manage the global corporate accounting close by supervising a team of direct reports (i.e., managing journal entries, and all related corporate accounting processes to facilitate the close)
- Prepare the monthly corporate review file, and provide variance analysis and commentary during monthly review calls
- Prepare quarterly budget and forecast information pertaining to corporate finance and corporate accounting managed areas
- Oversee and manage intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis. This involves working closely with treasury and regional finance teams in handling monthly intercompany transactions and interest settlements Responsible for overseeing and reviewing monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage POs and invoicing for corporate vendors
- Lead and or participate in ad-hoc departmental projects and transactions
- Prepare ad-hoc management reports for senior management decision making
- Support relevant audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Other accounting and administrative related tasks as required
- Prepare and upload various corporate journal entries if needed
- 5+ years of experience at a similar capacity role
- Previous management/supervisory-related experience is an asset
- Ability to communicate goals and provided employee performance feedback to direct reports
- Experience with IFRS standards and accounting under IFRS is an asset
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #302788.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.