ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER? Our client is looking for an vibrant up-and-comer to join their organization.
Corporate Accountant – Internal Reporting
About the Company
Our client is a privately owned Canadian company in with extensive operations throughout Canada. They are looking for a Corporate Accountant to help manage this organization’s accounting and internal financial reporting requirements. This role has a great work-life balance, and there are a lot of opportunities to move up in terms of promotions or lateral moves here as well.
Why Work Here
- Excellent professional development opportunity
- Collaborate with SLT frequently
- Great work/life balance
- Open door leadership style, everyone is supportive
- Opportunity for training and personal development
About the Opportunity
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations, schedules, and journal entries
- Complete consolidated financial statements and note disclosures
- Understand intercompany relationships
- Assist with internal and external audits
- CPA or close to being designated
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22973.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.