About the Opportunity
- Assisting with the monthly financial close process.
- Assisting with the preparation of accurate and timely quarterly and annual MD&A and IFRS financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior executives, including the update of consolidated supporting schedules.
- Preparation of the audit binder for external and internal auditors.
- Assisting in organizing documentation of internal controls.
- Assisting in identifying and implementing financial reporting and compliance requirements.
- Maintaining the financial reporting platform
- Assisting senior management with ad hoc and special projects as needed.
- CPA designation in progress
- A business or accounting degree
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS in a real estate environment is a plus
- Experience from a Public Accounting Firm or Publicly Traded Company
$58,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #315277
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.