About the Opportunity
- Receiving and verifying invoices
- Responsible for accounting of all site/mine expenses and chargebacks
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching, and correcting discrepancies, as needed
- Adjustment entries, reconciliations and consolidations during Month end close
- Coordinating weekly and monthly cheque runs or as required
- Managing corporate credit card reconciliations. Processing wire transfers and other types of online payments
- Performing other accounting and month end duties as assigned
- Accounting Designation
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience - journal entries, month end documentation, bank reconciliations, vendor payments etc.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to leverage your team and resources to generate solutions
- SAGE experience is an asset
- Hands on with Excel based BI tools
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29879.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.