About the Opportunity
- Full Cycle Accounting - Inter company Accounts, Monthly reconciliations, Companies- 2 Publicly listed companies and 1 full owned Subsidiary
- Payroll Support
- Financial analysis, budgeting and reporting for internal stakeholders
- Support process improvements
- Assist the CFO with the CEO's personal investment portfolio - Real Estate and other holdings
- Experience with Quick books
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good understanding of IFRS and ASPE
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Capable of taking initiative and working independently
- Designated or close to designation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29849.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.