About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing real estate development company. They are looking for a Corporate Accountant who will oversee the work and development of one junior staff member. The role will assist with month-end activities including, reconciliations and completing financial reports at the corporate level.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic company and a great place to work in an exciting industry
- Company has experienced exceptional growth
- Collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Record journal entries, prepare bank reconciliations and complete financial reports for all the corporate entities (including investment holding entities) on a monthly basis
- Oversee and review the work of the AP Clerk to ensure that all credit cards and employee expense reimbursements are processed accurately and in accordance with protocols
- Assist the Manager of Corporate Accounting in completing the annual budgeting process, perform monthly variance analysis and assist with any reforecasts
- Update and monitor cash flow projections and ensure that we are maximizing monthly distributions and accurately forecasting for future distributions
- Analyze and prepare monthly revenue invoices for management fees and other corporate charge-backs to various development projects
- Assist the Manager of Corporate Accounting in coordinating and completing year-end work with external accountants on a timely basis
- Prepare consolidated investment information and consolidated investment reports for principals’ investment portfolio
- CPA In Progress
- Strong corporate accounting experience
- Real Estate industry experience is an asset
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28601.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.