About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop hands-on Corporate Accounting skills within the fastest growing plastic surgery and cosmetic organizations in the GTA.This hands-on role will be a key support to the CFO and VP of Finance.
- Great work-life balance, great location, great looking office
- Great reputation in Southern Ontario
- This company is in acquisition mode!
- You have great opportunity for technical development here
About the Opportunity
- Ensure accurate month-end reporting posting accruals and manual adjustments on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Complete reconciliations on a timely basis and implement recommendations of VP, CFO to ensure adherence to internal controls
- Collaborate with managers from operations to identify variances against budget and to help forecast out cash flow.
- Own evaluation of specific parts of the month end financial statement
- Contribute at busy times to processing Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll.
- Assist with implementation of new ERP
- Prepare management discussion and analysis package.
- Troubleshoot complex accounting treatments then implement documentation, controls and processes on the change
- Develop a rolling cash-flow forecast
- File and pay sales taxes and other statutory remittance returns
- Manage the coordination with external auditors for quarterly reviews and year-end audit
- Maintain the ERP’s data integrity
- CPA or close to in-process
- 3+ years of financial reporting experience
- Experienced with full-cycle reporting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable management
- Nice to have experience with SAGE or Quickbooks or major ERP
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27396.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.