ARE YOU A DYNAMIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their team.
About the Company
Our client holds a growing portfolio of private funds and public listed entities. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Polished, professional environment
- Performance-driven: hardworking, serious about your career
- Committed to your professional development and growth
- Conservative company with a strong balance sheet
- A collection of the best and brightest financial professionals in Toronto
- Endless opportunities for professional learning and growth
About the Opportunity
- Daily preparation and recording of journal entries
- Monthly accounts receivable billing
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly loans and securities reconciliations
- Preparation of tax financial statements
- Compile information on audit queries
- Communicate with various business groups to reconcile intercompany transactions
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial results, reporting packages and financial statements
- Post-secondary degree, focus in Accounting/Finance
- CPA In-Progress is an asset
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and Accounts Payable with a high-volume, complex environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24098.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.