ARE YOU A CONVERSION SPECIALIST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client located in downtown Toronto is seeking a professional to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Extensive experience converting data from Great Plains or a similar ERP System into an Oracle Cloud Based ERP System
- Data risk assessments (review of existing records, how clean and how useful is the data, is querying required, etc.)
- Manage all activities pertaining to large scale ERP projects
- Ensure that all documentation is in a clear and concise format so that it can put in front of Senior Executives for sign off
- Ensure proper naming conventions in all data. For example, on business naming convention format like Canada or USA, all caps or single caps
- Ensure the GL Tables are mapping accordingly and work with IBM to do mock conversions as well as the existing source
- Determine whether they look at creating a migration script for cleaning the data up on current system or wait for new system
- Establish best practices and processes for cleaning up on new Oracle cloud-based system
- Assess on 3 ways to do the data conversion as an example: (1) do it now in current system state (2) do it as part of the conversion on the old system (3) put it across to deal with in the new system and how to do that as part of the go live in the new system
- College or university degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with data conversions
- Experience managing and executing data from one ERP System to another, including general ledger, accounts receivable, financial reporting, etc.
- Extensive experience creating technical and functional documentation
- Experience with data conversions, data querying, data cleansing, data migrations and data porting
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and convert them into technical requirements
- Energetic, curious, flexible, engaging, insightful, mature and very inquisitive
- A team player with a passion for data and analytics
- Possess solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to engage C-Level staff
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change directions quickly
- A criminal and credit back check, as well as two professional references will be required once selected for the role
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19407.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit