About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are looking to add a Controller to be responsible for the supervision of the administrative staff and guarantee all financial reports are prepared accurately and within the prescribed time limit.
Why Work Here
- Casual environment – everyone is working from home right now due to COVID-19
- Short term advancement opportunities (with performance) to Site Controller
- Growing, global organization
About the Opportunity
- Train and mentor the staff and ensure their continuous development and retention
- Work closely with the VP of engineering, finance and tax leadership to discuss, develop and implement national and international income tax and transfer pricing strategies
- Ensure the timely invoicing and analysis of engineering support costs to the plants
- Support corporate accounting team with ED&D capitalization of these costs as required
- Ensure timely recording and reconciliation of intercompany payables and receivables
- Identify and escalate critical issues to senior management that may impact business operations
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Coordinate with the payroll department to analyzing and recording payroll entries and its month end accrual
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management report
- Maintain monthly KOI’s with pareto analysis in support of departmental continuous improvement
- Experience in full cycle accounting and FP&A with supervisory experience
- Project management and manufacturing experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27718.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.