About the Company
Our client is the leading supplier of Custom Colour, additives, and compound concentrates. They are looking for a Controller who will have full accountability of presentation of financial results for the Company, including tax returns, provide timely and accurate and reliable information on the financial performance of the Company & ensure proper controls are in place to safeguard assets.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Very strong work life balance
- Family-oriented, open door policy leadership.
- Employees feel like they can contribute to the overall success of the company
- Full accountability of presentation of financial results for the Company, including tax returns.
- Provide timely and accurate and reliable information on the financial performance of the Company.
- Ensure proper controls are in place to safeguard assets.
- Primary contact for all corporate and government auditors, bank, suppliers (for financial information only), agencies (Stats Can).
- Manage Corporate Insurance program.
- Manage staff of three directly, interact with all departments and levels.
- 10 years relevant experience, 5 years at management level
- Private company experience preferred
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #348892.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.