About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm. They are currently seeking a Controller who will oversee the daily accounting function including AP, AR and payroll.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong company culture with a very experienced team
- Excellent work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Perform all month-end closing activities, entries and reporting including general ledger maintenance including balance sheet reconciliations including bank accounts
- Responsible for all facets of salaried bi-weekly payroll and oversight of hourly payroll administrator and duties
- Generate annual T4’s and other statutory and annual payroll requirements for all payroll such as vacation pay and records of employment
- Responsible for oversight of accounts payable and receivable staff and their functions
- Complete government filings – i.e. EHT, HST, WSIB returns, tax installments, etc.
- Liaise with bank and provide monthly reporting and other borrowing base calculations
- Oversee year end audit process including necessary schedules for external auditors
- Participate in reconciliation of inventory counts and analyze variances
- Prepare cash flow projections and report to management team with recommendations
- Participate in annual preparation of budget in conjunction with the CFO
- CPA Designated
- 10+ years of progressive financial accounting / Controllership experience
- Manufacturing or related industry experience
$100,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30708.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.